Monday, May 09, 2011

for mothers

 

Pastor Al shared this at church yesterday for Mother’s Day.  Such a true message to Moms whose long hard work is so often overlooked, forgotten or taken for granted.

Yesterday we were able to spend the afternoon and evening with Mom and Dad.  And though we didn’t do anything ‘special’ really for Mother’s Day, I think that as we sat together having lunch and visiting and just spending that time together that each of us knew there wasn’t anywhere else we’d rather be then with each other.

mothersday2009I love you, Mom.  Thank you for all you’ve taught me, and all you continue to teach me about life.  You are so special to me, and I’m so glad that we have this time to spend together. 

See you soon!

 

 

 

Mother’s Day 2009; walking trail along Swanson’s creek.

1 comment:

  1. It's true Nikolas...there is nowhere I'd rather of been or nothing I'd rather of done yesterday than to spend the day together the way we did. It was a good good good day. Thank you for your love and these special times together. They mean so much. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Got a thought? Share it below. I'd love to hear from you.